Best of Bethesda
We bow down to you! Thank you noble riders for voting Zengo Best of Bethesda yet again! Nothing warms our hearts as much as knowing how much you like us, you really like us! We strive to replenish your well being every single day.
A little Zengo etiquette:
• That bike you booked is yours (and only yours) until 5 minutes before start time. We promise.
• If you’re not signed in by 5 minutes before class, we’ll release the bike to clients on the waitlist and/or walking in. We promise this, too.
• As tempting as it may be, you are not allowed to switch bikes at your own discretion.
• If at all possible, arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class to ensure you’re set up for a safe ride. New riders must be in the room and set up prior to class start time or for safety reasons we cannot let you in.
• If you’re 5 minutes late to class (or later), you won’t be allowed in. It’s just not safe for you and too disruptive to your fellow Zengoers.
• Need to cancel? Make sure to do it by 7pm the night before class. It’s the only way to get your credit back.