A little Zengo etiquette:
• That bike you booked is yours (and only yours) until 5 minutes before start time. We promise.
• If you’re not signed in by 5 minutes before class, we’ll release the bike to clients on the waitlist and/or walking in. We promise this, too.
• As tempting as it may be, you are not allowed to switch bikes at your own discretion.
• If at all possible, arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class to ensure you’re set up for a safe ride. New riders must be in the room and set up prior to class start time or for safety reasons we cannot let you in.
• If you’re 5 minutes late to class (or later), you won’t be allowed in. It’s just not safe for you and too disruptive to your fellow Zengoers.
• Need to cancel? Make sure to do it by 7pm the night before class. It’s the only way to get your credit back.
Best of Montgomery County
We sorta always knew it, but we were named Best of Montgomery County by Montgomery Magazine. If ya can't make it to Bethesda or the Kentlands, we've got just the same combo of zen and go all across the DMV. #HumbledandHonored
Best of DC 2016!
Thank you for voting Zengo City Paper's 2016 Best of DC for Indoor Cycling Studio! We are humbled by the honor and will do our very best to keep earning your sweat!
Sign ups open Mondays at 1pm
Weekly reservations are open for online scheduling Mondays at 1pm
Need to cancel? Make sure to do it by 7pm the night before class. It's the only way to get your credit back.
Your first class is free as are shoe rentals. After the initial class there is a $3 charge for shoe rentals.
Best of Bethesda
We bow down to you! Thank you noble riders for voting Zengo Best of Bethesda yet again! Nothing warms our hearts as much as knowing how much you like us, you really like us! We strive to replenish your well being every single day.