Cathedral Week $10 Classes
Monday March 25th through Friday March 29th all classes in the Cathedral Commons location only will be available to be reserved for a special $10 credit available for purchase on our Buy Credits page. Classes Monday the 25th can be reserved immediately and classes Tuesday through Friday next week can be reserved when the weekly booking window opens next Monday. These credits are not transferable to any other studio and cannot be extended, any unused credits can be redeemed for store credit.
A little Zengo etiquette:
• That bike you booked is yours (and only yours) until 5 minutes before start time. We promise.
• If you’re not signed in by 5 minutes before class, we’ll release the bike to clients on the waitlist and/or walking in. We promise this, too.
• As tempting as it may be, you are not allowed to switch bikes at your own discretion.
• If at all possible, arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class to ensure you’re set up for a safe ride. New riders must be in the room and set up prior to class start time or for safety reasons we cannot let you in.
• If you’re 5 minutes late to class (or later), you won’t be allowed in. It’s just not safe for you and too disruptive to your fellow Zengoers.
• Need to cancel? Make sure to do it by 7pm the night before class. It’s the only way to get your credit back.