Mosaic Opening 4-16
We're so excited to unveil our new Zengo Mosaic studio. We've been working hard to get the final details just right (which is taking a bit longer than anticipated), so we have moved our grand opening to next Thursday, April 16th. To celebrate we will be offering free classes Thursday through Sunday. Sign ups for those classes open Monday at 1pm as usual. Thanks for your patience. We promise it will be WELL worth the wait. - Team Zengo
A little Zengo etiquette:
• That bike you booked is yours (and only yours) until 5 minutes before start time. We promise.
• If you’re not signed in by 5 minutes before class, we’ll release the bike to clients on the waitlist and/or walking in. We promise this, too.
• As tempting as it may be, you are not allowed to switch bikes at your own discretion.
• If at all possible, arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class to ensure you’re set up for a safe ride.
• If you’re 5 minutes late to class (or later), you won’t be allowed in. It’s just too disruptive to your fellow Zengoers.
• Need to cancel? Make sure to do it by 7pm the night before class. It’s the only way to get your credit back.